CHICAGO – Chicago police are warning residents a couple of string of automobile thefts reported since final month on Englewood’s South Aspect.
Chicago police stated in every incident, somebody parked their car and observed it was lacking or broken the identical day or the subsequent day.
The occasions passed off:
- December 9 from 10 p.m. till December 10 8:50 a.m. within the 1200 block of West 74th Road;
- December 8 from 7 o’clock till December 10 11:16 a.m. within the 1200 block of West 73rd Place;
- From 11:45 to 12:02 on December 7. within the 6900 block of South Bishop Road;
- 11:25 a.m. to 11:32 a.m. Dec. 7 within the 1300 block of West 71st Place;
- December 5 from 3:34 to three:38 within the 1500 block of West 73rd Place;
- From 13:30 to 14:30 on January 1. within the 1300 block of West 72nd Place;
- Round 22:30 on January 1. within the 1300 block of West 72nd Place; and
- January 2 from 10 p.m. till January 3 at 7 p.m. within the 1300 block of West 72nd Place.
Police described the suspects as two African-American males between the ages of 17 and 19, between 5-foot-7 and 5-foot-8 and between 120 and 130 kilos. The 2 had been carrying darkish clothes and driving a blue Hyundai, police stated.
SUBSCRIBE FOX 32 ON YOUTUBE.
Police urged residents to not depart their automobile keys of their automobiles and to not depart their automobiles operating unattended.
Anybody with data is requested to name Space One detectives at 312-747-8382.